Residents ServicesCommunity Home Page
Curbside Pickup Information
CR&R Recommends the Following On Collection Day
• Containers should be placed at curbside no later than 6:00 a.m. on collection day.
• Please place containers side-by-side approximately (1) foot apart and at least (3) feet from any obstruction. (i.e. fire hydrant/trees)
• Containers should be placed with the handles and wheels facing towards your home.
• Containers should be removed from curbside within 12 hours after service.
• Items not in containers will not be collected.
• The black container is for regular refuse.
• The blue container is for recyclables.
• If you have a green container, it is for green/yard waste.
CR&R can collect and dispose of unwanted bulky items from your resident. Items that cannot fit in your bins are considered bulky items. Bulky items include desks, couches, chairs, and tables. To make arrangements for a bulky item pick-up on your regular waste collection day, please use our
Online Scheduling Service.Only the items listed will be collected.
Senior Discount App and Form
Senior Discount App and Form (Word Doc - 69 KB)