Open to the Public
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
Saturday 8:00am – noon
Solid Waste including:
Green Waste, Household Garbage, Batteries, Tires
Home Appliances, Used Oil, and Construction Debris.
No Hazardous Waste!
- NO PLASTIC BAGS, OF ANY KIND this includes all black, white garbage bags, grocery and zip locks
- Please place all recyclables into recycling bin
- No Styrofoam, this includes T.V. dinners, packing peanuts or bubble wrap
- Please break down boxes.
- Please make sure you remove food residue from all containers.
- NO CHEMICALS OF ANY KIND! (i.e. antifreeze, paint, oils and batteries in the recycling bin)
Acceptable Items for Recycling
- Glass – all different colors
- Aluminum-beverage cans foil baking pans
- Brown paper bags
- Cardboard-moving, packing boxes
- Cartons – milk and juice cartons
- Chipboard – cereal, cracker and cake boxes
- Mixed paper – magazines, junk mail, catalogs, phonebooks
- Plastics #1 – #7 – all hard plastic bottles and containers
- Steel/tin cans – fruit, soup, veggie, pet food cans
We accept Electronics
- Computer equipment
- Point of sale equipment
- Printing equipment
- Audio/visual equipment
- Electronic components
- Miscellaneous electronic Items
- Household appliances
- Surplus metal, wire & cable, aluminum, etc.
Note: Home Depot provides light bulb recycling collection.
Additional special items include:
- Paint – must be dried
- Batteries (given to scale attendant)
- Oil (given to the scale attendant)
Any additional questions – please Contact Us for more information. We are here to assist you.