Residents ServicesCommunity Home Page
Curbside Pickup Information
- Containers should be placed at curbside no later than 6:00a.m. on collection day. When refuse collection and street sweeping occur on the same day, please place your carts on top of the curb to allow the street sweeper to clean the curbs and gutters.
- Please place your carts side-by-side approximately one (1) foot apart and at least three (3) feet from any obstruction (i.e. car, fire hydrant, trees).
- Place your carts with the handles and wheels facing towards your home.
- Containers should be removed from curbside within 12 hours after service.
- Items not in containers will not be collected.
- Each resident may select a set of 3 automated carts with attached lids and wheels.
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
If the holiday falls during the week, service postponed by one day the remainder of the week. Example: If Independence Day is a Monday, and your normal collection day is Thursday, we'll see you on Friday.
- 32 gallon automated cart - 38.5" H x 19.25"W x 24.25"D
- 64 gallon automated cart - 41.75" H x 24.25"W x 31.75"D
- 96 gallon automated cart - 43.25" H x 29.75"W x 35.25"D
If your residence generates a greater quantity of waste, additional automated carts may be ordered by contacting Customer Service.
- 3 Yard Temporary Bin - 4'H x 4'W x 6'9"L for clean up projects - 500 lb limit
Larger waste collection containers (from 10 to 40 yards) are available for clean-up projects and other disposal needs.
It is illegal to dispose of Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) through the automated residential collection program. HHW must be disposed of at a certified hazardous waste collection center. For the nearest collection center, please contact the office located closest to you.
- Used Motor Oil
- Cleaning Products
- Wood Preservative
- Old Paint
- Pool Chemicals
- Printer Cartridges
- Old Road Flares
- Fluorescent Lights
Electronic waste (E-waste) is an item such as a computer monitor, television, cell phone or other like materials. Due to the high amounts of lead and chemicals found in E-waste, they are not allowed into local landfills.
Refrigerators contain Freon and other chemicals which require special handling as well. CR&R will collect these items from your curbside. To arrange a curbside pick-up for E-waste or a refrigerator, please use our
Online Scheduling Service.
Items that cannot fit in your automated containers, such as a chair or a couch, are considered "bulky items." A bulky item is an object that can be handled by a two-person crew and may include washers, dryers, sofas or other large materials. Each residential customer is entitled to two (2) bulky item pick-ups free of charge per calendar year. You may place up to four large items on each of these pick-ups. Additional bulky item pick-ups will be provided for a nominal charge. To make arrangements for a bulky item pick-up on your regular waste collection day, please use our
Online Scheduling Service.
Christmas tree collection will begin on December 26th for a two week period. Please remove all ornaments, lights, stands, and cut the tree in half if over 6 feet tall. Please place your tree curbside on your service day and our tree collectors will come by in a separate truck, there is no need to call the office.