Residents ServicesCommunity Home Page
Curbside Pickup Information
- Container(s) should be placed at curbside no later than 6:00 a.m. on collection day.
- Please place your carts side-by-side approximately one (1) foot apart and at least three (3) feet from any obstruction (i.e. car, fire hydrant, trees).
- Place your carts with the handles and wheels facing towards your home.
- Containers should be removed from curbside within 12 hours after service.
- Items not in containers will not be collected.
- Each resident is provided a specially designed automated container with attached lid and wheels.
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
If the holiday falls during the week, service postponed by one day the remainder of the week. Example: If Independence Day is a Monday, and your normal collection day is Thursday, we'll see you on Friday.
- 100 gallon automated container – 45.5″Hx 31″Wx 37″D
Higher waste generators may order additional containers for an additonal charge.
- 3 Yard Temporary Bin – 4’H x 4’W x 6’9″L for clean up projects – 500 lb limit
Larger waste collection containers (from 10 to 40 yards) are available for clean-up projects and other disposal needs.
It is illegal to dispose of Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) through the automated residential collection program. HHW must be disposed of at a certified hazardous waste collection center. For the nearest collection center, please visit oclandfills.com and click on Household Hazardous Waste.
Electronic waste (E-waste) is anything with a circuit board or battery, such as a computer monitor, television, or cell phone. Due to the high amounts of lead and chemicals found in E-waste, they are not allowed into local landfills.
White goods (e.g. Refrigerators, freezers) and E-waste cannot be disposed of in your automated cart. require special handling as well. CR&R will collect these items from your curbside as a bulky item. To arrange a curbside pick-up for E-waste or a refrigerator, please contact the office located closest to you.
Items that cannot fit in your automated containers, such as a chair or a couch, are considered "bulky items." A bulky item is an object that can be handled by a two-person crew and may include washers, dryers, sofas or other large materials. Each residential customer is entitled to an unlimited number of bulky item pick-ups free of charge per calendar year. Please only schedule four items or six bags per pick-up. This includes e-waste, white goods, and car parts, however, they must fit within CR&R’s size and weight rules and must not contain any type of liquid, oil, gas, Freon, etc.” To make arrangements for a bulky item pick-up on your regular waste collection day. please contact the office located closest to you.
Christmas tree collection will begin on December 26th for a two week period through January. Please remove all ornaments, lights, stands, and cut the tree in half if over 6 feet tall. Place your tree curbside on your service day and our tree collectors will come by in a separate truck, there is no need to call the office.