Residents ServicesCommunity Home Page
Curbside Pickup Information
CR&R Recommends the Following On Collection Day
- Containers should be placed at curbside no later than 6:00 a.m. on collection day.
- Please place your carts side-by-side approximately one (1) foot apart and at least three (3) feet from any obstruction (i.e. car, fire hydrant, trees).
- Place your carts with the handles and wheels facing towards your home.
- Containers should be removed from curbside within 12 hours after service.
- Items not in containers will not be collected.
- Each resident receives a set of three specially designed automated containers with attached lid and wheels.
- The black container is for regular refuse.
- The blue container is for recyclables.
- The green container is for green/yard waste.
CR&R Observes the Following Holidays
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
If the holiday falls during the week, service is postponed by one day the remainder of the week. Example: If Independence Day is a Monday, and your normal collection day is Thursday, we'll see you on Friday.
Approximate Container Sizes Available
Residents may order a set of the following containers.
- 64 gallon automated container – 41″H x 27″W x 33″D
- 96 gallon automated container – 45.5″Hx 31″Wx 37″D
- 3 Yard Temporary Bin – 4’H x 4’W x 6’9″L for clean up projects – 500 lb limit
Larger waste collection containers (from 10 to 40 yards) are available for clean-up projects and other disposal needs.
It is illegal to dispose of Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) through the automated residential collection program. HHW must be disposed of at a certified hazardous waste collection center. You may contact the San Bernardino County Fire Department, Household Hazardous Waste Division at 1-800-0ILY CAT (645-9228) for additional information. Household Hazardous Waste includes, but is not limited to:
- Used Motor Oil
- Cleaning Products
- Wood Preservative
- Old Paint
- Pool Chemicals
- Printer Cartridges
- Old Road Flares
- Fluorescent Lights
Electronic waste (E-waste) is an item such as a computer monitor, television, cell phone or other like materials. Due to the high amounts of lead and chemicals found in E-waste, they are not allowed into local landfills.
Refrigerators contain Freon and other chemicals which require special handling as well. CR&R will collect these items from your curbside. To arrange a curbside pick-up for E-waste or a refrigerator, please contact the office located closest to you.
Items that cannot fit in your automated containers, such as a chair or a couch, are considered “bulky items.” A bulky item is an object that can be handled by a two-person crew and may include washers, dryers, sofas or other large materials. Each residential customer is entitled to two (2) bulky item pick-ups free of charge per calendar year. Additional bulky item pick-ups will be provided for a nominal charge. To make arrangements for a bulky item pick-up on your regular waste collection day. please contact customer service at (909) 370-3377.
Used oil containers and filters are collected curbside in provided containers with service performed on your regular collection day. CR&R will distribute used oil collection containers as requested and also provide replacement containers when service is performed.
To arrange for a pickup, call our Customer Service. This special waste collection service is performed by a separate vehicle. For additional questions regarding the used oil program or to receive collection containers please contact customer service at (909) 370-3377.