Residents ServicesCommunity Home Page
Curbside Pickup Information
CR&R Recommends the Following On Collection Day
- Containers should be placed at curbside no later than 6:00 a.m. on collection day.
- Please place your carts side-by-side approximately one (1) foot apart and at least three (3) feet from any obstruction (i.e. car, fire hydrant, trees).
- Place your carts with the handles and wheels facing towards your home.
- Containers should be removed from curbside within 12 hours after service.
- Items not inside containers will not be collected.
- The black container is for regular refuse.
- The blue container or gray container is for recyclables.
- The green container is for green/yard waste.
CR&R Observes the Following Holidays
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- July 4th
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
If the holiday falls during the week, service postponed by one day the remainder of the week. Example: If July 4th is a Monday, and your normal collection day is Thursday, we’ll see you on Friday.
Approximate Container Sizes Available
Residents may order a set of the following containers.
- 60 gallon automated container – 41″H x 27″W x 33″D
- 90 gallon automated container – 45.5″H x 31″W x 37″D
- 3 Yard Temporary Bin – 4’H x 4’W x 6’9″L for clean-up projects – 500 lb limit
It is illegal to dispose of Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) through the automated residential collection program. HHW must be disposed of at a certified hazardous waste collection center. Residents can visit the Riverside County Department of Waste Resources website for information on permanent collection facilities at www.rcwaste.org
Household Hazardous Waste includes, but is not limited to:
- Used Motor Oil
- Cleaning Products
- Wood Preservative
- Old Paint
- Pool Chemicals
- Printer Cartridges
- Old Road Flares
- Fluorescent Lights
Electronic waste (E-waste) is an item such as a computer monitor, television, cell phone or other like materials. Due to the high amounts of lead and chemicals found in E-waste, they are not allowed into local landfills.
Refrigerators contain Freon and other chemicals which require special handling as well. CR&R will collect these items from your curbside for a nominal charge. To arrange a curbside pick-up for E-waste or a refrigerator, please contact the office located closest to you.
Items that cannot fit in your automated containers, such as a chair or a couch, are considered “bulky items.” A bulky item is an object that can be handled by a two-person crew and may include washers, dryers, sofas or other large materials. Each residential customer is entitled to two (2) bulky item pick-ups free of charge per calendar year. Additional bulky item pick-ups will be provided for a nominal charge. To make arrangements for a bulky item pick-up on your regular waste collection day please contact the office located closest to you.
CR&R makes it easy to request special services in your area. Please contact the office located closest to you with details about your special needs. A service representative will then contact you with more information about the appropriate resources. Whether it’s collection, containers, recycling or other services, CR&R is here to help.